The Pathways to Performance programme caters to a broad range of students. Depending on the needs of each child, lessons can develop overall instrumental, vocal or composition skills or offer first-class preparation for auditions or public performances. To reflect their hard work, students may work towards attaining a certificate of attendance issued from the Royal College of Music.
Inspired students benefit from:
- Six weekly, 1-hour private online lessons with a certified RCM tutor;
- Fully personalised learning tailored to students ability level;
- Convenient, private lessons that are held on Forte, an online music education platform utilising industry-leading audio;
- Participation in periodic Pathways to Performance recitals attended by RCM teachers and administrators;
- An RCM Certificate of Attendance after their third set of six lessons.